Sahar Biniaz reveals that she suffered bullying when she moved to Canada


Current Miss Universe Canada, Sahar Biniaz, who born in India and raised in Iran, revealed that when she moved to Canada she suffered bullying.

"I felt really hurt, I felt really weak and I was ashamed of myself."


Sahar said she was ashamed of going back home. "I didn't want my mom looking at me and saying that i'm weak".

She took the opportunity to use her title as Miss Universe Canada 2012 as a platform to talk about this issue: "regarding bulliyng we need to stop it, we need to have absolutely no tolerance".



Biniaz is a good example of believing yourself you can achieve your dreams, no matter if the world make you suffer, no matter what some people may say. Is in your hand the chance to prove that these people are wrong.

"Here I'm today"


No comments:

Post a Comment